Our urgent and minor ER services are available to walk-in patients at any time. We are open 7 days a week for any problem you may have. If you have had an accident that requires medical care or are in pain and want to avoid an ER visit, come and visit us.
We aim to offer you the best medical care in a local setting. Although we offer a wide range of services, and are experienced in emergency medical care, please call 911 if you have a genuine medical emergency and require emergency care.
Urgent Care Center
We have a Medical Center in three locations: At Downtown Long Beach, Bixby Knolls Long Beach and Los Alamitos, and can deliver emergency medical care to local residents who are experiencing the following symptoms:
- Eye, Ear, Nose, Throat Problems
- Neck Pain and Joint Pains
- Cough, Cold and Fever
- Vomiting, Diarrhea and Dehydration
- Abdominal Pain
- Gynecological Problems
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Back Pains
- Infections, Abscess, Wounds
- Cuts and Bruises
- Laceration Repair
- Work related injuries
- Travel Medicine
- Sport Physicals
- Complete Physical with Blood Work
- Lab Draw
- IV Fluids and Antibiotics
- Tetanus Shots and Other Vaccinations
- PPD (TB Test)
- EKG onsite
- X-Ray onsite
- Ultrasound onsite
- IV Fluids for dehydration
- IV Antibiotics for infections
- Most prescription medications onsite (optional)
- Referral to multiple specialities as needed and arrangements for immediate follow up (varies by insurance carrier) – Eye, ENT, Oral Surgery, Cardiology, Dermatology, Pulmonary Medicine, General Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Orthopedics and many more.
We can offer most prescription medications onsite and, if you need additional specialist care, we make referrals to multiple specialties as needed. We take your care seriously and so can arrange for immediate follow up (varies by insurance carrier) – Eye, ENT, Oral Surgery, Cardiology, Dermatology, Pulmonary Medicine, General Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Orthopedics and many more.
Clinics Near Me
It is difficult to know what quality of care you may be getting when you visit an urgent care center. Our staff are some of the most experienced you’ll find working in your local community and we are committed to:
- Understanding the problem you are experiencing
- Taking time to obtain proper medical history
- Listening to you and providing reassurance
- Delivering a high standard of medical care on site
You may have wondered where your local clinics are. If you are a resident of Los Alamitos or Long Beach, urgent care is always nearby, please visit us if you need medical attention.
We accept many payment options including insurance, co-pay, Medicare, cash, and credit card.